Fast Market Research recommends "The Mobile Wallet: How Loyalty Could Spur Consumer Adoption of Mobile Payments" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/05/2014 -- Mobile wallets have failed to gain steam in the marketplace among consumers for a number of reasons, including security and privacy concerns, as well as a lack of the necessary infrastructure. In markets with a more advanced payments system, mobile wallets will have to do more than just execute a payment. In order to entice consumers to substitute their leather wallet for their mobile phone, mobile wallets will have to provide additional value, which is likely to be derived from an integrated lo...
Euromonitor International's The Mobile Wallet: How Loyalty Could Spur Consumer Adoption of Mobile Payments global briefing offers insight into the size and shape of the Consumer Finance market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts provide an invaluable perspective onmarket evolution and the criteria for success. The briefing leverages Euromonitor International's 360-degree coverage of the global payments' landscape including insight on consumer debt.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Consumer Lending, Financial Cards and Payments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Finance market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Payments Competitor Tracker
- Mobile Money: Mobile Payments, Mobile Remittance, Mobile Banking & Mobile Commerce Market - Advanced Technologies, Value Chain, Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Market for Mobile Payment Solutions: User Interfaces, Wallets, and Banking 2014 - 2019
- 2020 Foresight Report: Best Practices in Implementing Mobile Payments
- Contactless Payments Market [by Solutions (Payment Terminal, Business Management, Card Issuance, Anti-Skimming), by Services (Consultation, Integration, Value Added Services)] - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013-2018)
- Payment Card Competitor Tracker: February 2013
- Innovation in Payment Systems: The Emergence of Contactless Cards and Payments
- Payment Card Competitor Tracker: January 2013
- 2020 Foresight Report: Retail Bank Loyalty Programs
- 2020 Foresight Report: Mobile Point of Sale Technology