New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/18/2013 -- In 2011 the trend for traditional toys and games was in car characters such as Robocar Poli, Pororo Car and others. However, in 2012 and 2013, robots kicked in as the most popular licensing characters in boys' toys. The trend shifted to robots due to TV animation series and successful product development. Tobot was a huge hit in Korea. Tobot is a robot like Transformer, which has cars combined into one robot. The cars in the animation are KIA Motor's brands Soul, Forte, Sportage R and Ray. This...
Euromonitor International's Traditional Toys and Games in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Action Figures and Accessories, Arts and Crafts, Baby (0-18 months), Construction Toys, Dolls and Accessories, Dressing-Up and Role Play, Games and Puzzles, Infant (19-36 Months), Model Vehicles, Other Traditional Toys and Games, Outdoor and Sports Toys, Plush Toys, Pre-School (3-4 Year Old), Radio/Remote Control Toys, Ride-On Vehicles, Scientific/Educational Toys.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Traditional Toys and Games market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Toys and Games in South Korea
- Traditional Toys and Games in South Africa
- Toys and Games in South Africa
- Traditional Toys and Games in Thailand
- Traditional Toys and Games in Poland
- Toys and Games in Poland
- Traditional Toys and Games in France
- Traditional Toys and Games in Taiwan
- Toys & Games in South Africa - a Snapshot (2012)
- Toys & Games in South Korea - a Snapshot (2012)