New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Bolivia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/19/2014 -- Vitamins and dietary supplements became a significant trend among Argentinian consumers and an important consumer health market. This was due mainly to strong advertising campaigns by top brands Centrum, Pharmaton, Supradyn and 102 Anos. This trend could be observed in advertising campaigns during 2012, which featured renowned Argentinian opinion leaders/artists.
Competition is high in vitamins and dietary supplements and half of the players with significant value shares together accounted for over 80% of retail value sales in 2013. Leaders Bayer, Herbalife and Takeda Pharmaceutical together accounted for almost 40% of retail value sales in 2013 followed at a distance by the remaining players. Import restrictions imposed in early 2011 and strengthened in 2012 had a negative impact on sales of multinational brands. For example, Herbalife's value share declined by near 3 percentage points since the beginning of import barriers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Ongoing or strengthened import barriers will likely hurt sales of vitamins and dietary supplements. Given the large drain of foreign reserves over the last two years of the review period led to the implementation of import barriers, it is unlikely to these will be removed in the short term and companies will find difficult to get their final and intermediate goods into the local market.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Vitamins and Dietary Supplements industry in Argentina with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Vitamins and Dietary Supplements industry in Argentina, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Argentina market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Argentina?
- What are the major brands in Argentina?
- Which dietary supplement grew the fastest in the past year?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Iran
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in South Korea
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in the US
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in India
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Egypt
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Ukraine
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Hungary
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Nigeria
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in the United Kingdom
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Indonesia