New Healthcare market report from Euromonitor International: "Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Egypt"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/20/2013 -- There was a growing interest in health and wellness in Egypt during the review period, with urban mid- and high-income consumers in particular becoming more proactive in improving their health. This trend was particularly strong among women. Consumers became increasingly aware of nutrients such as vitamin B and calcium thanks to media coverage and word-of-mouth recommendations, with many of those who began to take vitamins and dietary supplements urging their friends and family to do likewise.
Euromonitor International's Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Egypt report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Dietary Supplements, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Tonics and Bottled Nutritive Drinks, Vitamins.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins and Dietary Supplements market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Taiwan
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in South Korea
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in China
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in the Czech Republic
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Azerbaijan
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in the US
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Portugal
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Japan
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Iran
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Russia
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)