New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Wine in Kazakhstan"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/12/2013 -- The importance of wine among consumers of alcoholic drinks in Kazakhstan is rising thanks to the cachet associated with wine consumption. As a result, consumers perceive wine as a non-ordinary kind of alcoholic drink. Wine is widely purchased for home gatherings or other events, which positively affects sales. The high price of wine additionally strengthens this attitude and its image as a premium alcoholic drink, thus contributing to stronger consumer interest.
Euromonitor International's Wine in Kazakhstan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Fortified Wine and Vermouth, Non-Grape Wine, Sparkling Wine, Still Light Grape Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Wine market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wine Market in Asia to 2017: Market Guide
- Consumer Trends in the Wine Market in China
- Consumer Trends in the Wine Market in the UK
- Consumer Trends in the Wine Market in Brazil
- Consumer Trends in the Wine Market in Italy
- Consumer Trends in the Wine Market in Germany
- Alcoholic Drinks in Kazakhstan
- Consumer Trends in the Wine Market in France
- Consumer Trends in the Wine Market in the US
- Consumer Trends in the Wine Market in Spain