New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/03/2013 -- There was good growth for men's grooming at the start of the review period, with men becoming more focused on their appearance and grooming. There was a growing association between a well-groomed and youthful appearance and social success and growing interest in male-specific products in many areas. However, increasing economic pressures at the end of the review period encouraged men to focus mainly on basic products and to economise within men's grooming. Men thus became more likely to eke out...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Egypt report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Men's Grooming in Spain
- Men's Grooming in Slovakia
- Men's Grooming in Japan
- Men's Grooming in New Zealand
- Men's Grooming in South Africa
- Men's Grooming in Cameroon
- Men's Grooming in the Czech Republic
- Men's Grooming in China
- Rethinking Male and Female Health and Beauty Routines
- Men's Grooming in the US