New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Men's Grooming in Vietnam"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/04/2013 -- In 2011, men's grooming increased by 21% in current value terms. The strong growth was attributable to manufacturers' advertising campaigns that successfully boosted men's interest in self-grooming. Additionally, demand for men's grooming products was boosted by the increasing number of metrosexual men who paid great attention to their personal care. The consumer base for men's grooming was mostly young to middle-aged males in urban areas.
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Vietnam report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Men's Grooming in Norway
- Men's Grooming in Denmark
- Men's Grooming in Italy
- Men's Grooming in Hungary
- Men's Grooming in the Czech Republic
- Men's Grooming in Bulgaria
- Men's Grooming in the Philippines
- Men's Grooming in Brazil
- Rethinking Male and Female Health and Beauty Routines
- Men's Grooming in Canada