Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Naturally Healthy Beverages in Portugal", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/29/2013 -- Value sales of naturally healthy beverages recorded a decline of 4% in current terms in 2012. This was primarily driven by the poor performance of bottled water and fruit/vegetable juice, which combined accounted for a 75% value share of NH beverages. Naturally healthy products are mainly purchased due to the fact that they do not contain any artificial additives, which is a typical demand from consumers who favour natural produce and have more confidence in a product's quality if it is from a...
Euromonitor International's Naturally Healthy Beverages in Portugal report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to compare health and wellness categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, legislative context or lifestyle influences. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: NH Hot Drinks, NH Soft Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Naturally Healthy Beverages market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Naturally Healthy Beverages in India
- Naturally Healthy Beverages in Norway
- Naturally Healthy Beverages in Vietnam
- Naturally Healthy Beverages in Spain
- Naturally Healthy Beverages in Venezuela
- Naturally Healthy Beverages in the Czech Republic
- Naturally Healthy Beverages in South Korea
- Naturally Healthy Beverages in Russia
- Naturally Healthy Beverages in Argentina
- Naturally Healthy Beverages in China
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)