Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Cider/Perry in Switzerland", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/06/2014 -- Switzerlands cider/perry category was hit by declining volume sales over the review period, a trend which continued to have a negative impact on sales in 2013. The reason for the declining cider/perry volume sales was the fact that cider/perry is out of fashion. Cider/perry used to be a popular drink and still is consumed by older consumers. However, this consumer group is ageing and therefore also declining. Cider/perry is not a trendy alcoholic drink to consume in Switzerland, and is therefore losing consumers rather than gaining new drinkers.
In 2013 Mosterei M?hl led cider/perry volume sales with a share of 28%. Mosterei M?hl is a well-known, traditional Swiss manufacturer of cider/perry. Mosterei M?hl benefits from its popularity and its good reputation in Switzerland. The company focuses on communicating its M?hl brand to consumers in Switzerland. Mosterei M?hl first took the lead of cider/perry volume sales in 2012. Mosterei M?hl?s leading cider/perry brand, Saft von Fass, is one of the best-selling cider brands in the country. Mosterei M?hl?s brand Swizly is a more modern cider/perry brand and thus popular among consumers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Over the forecast period the overall cider/perry category is expected to register a further decline with a negative CAGR of 2% in volume terms. An ageing consumer group and few new consumers being attracted to cider/perry underpin the pessimistic outlook for the development on the cider/perry category. Younger consumers do not consider the very traditional alcoholic beverage very modern or trendy. Furthermore, over the years the alcoholic drinks market has seen numerous new fashionable beverages introduced, making it even more difficult for cider/perry to compete.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Cider/Perry industry in Switzerland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Cider/Perry industry in Switzerland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Cider/Perry in Switzerland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market volume shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Cider/Perry in Switzerland?
- What are the major brands in Switzerland?
- Is premiumisation expected to continue to be an important driver in cider?
- Who are the key consumers of cider: men, women, younger or older consumers?
- Where is cider mainly consumed- at home or away from home?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Peru
- In-Car Entertainment in Hungary
- Monoclonal Antibodies Market in Colorectal Cancer to 2019 - Favorable Pricing Policy in the US and Rising Prevalence in Europe and Japan Ensures Market Growth
- Medical Device Market in Colombia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Photographic Camera Markets in Eastern Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Consumer Foodservice in Romania
- Construction and Mining Machinery Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Medical Device Market in Azerbaijan to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Menswear Markets in Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Menswear Markets in Western Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts