Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Fast Food in the United Arab Emirates", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/21/2014 -- Fast food increased at a considerable rate in 2012, posting an increase of 15% in current value terms. Primarily, fast food managed to appeal to a wide consumer base, with consumers from all income groups increasingly relying on this channel for quick, easy, and affordable meal solutions on-the-go. At the same time the competitive environment became more crowded, with the number of outlets rising by 12%.
Euromonitor International's Fast Food in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chained Fast Food, Fast Food by Casual vs Non-Casual, Fast Food by Type, Independent Fast Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Fast Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Food Retail in United Arab Emirates
- Cream Market in the UAE to 2017
- Puddings/Desserts Market in the UAE to 2017
- Packaged Food in the United Arab Emirates
- Cookies (Sweet Biscuits) Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- The Future of the Savory and Deli Foods Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017
- Morning Goods Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Baking Ingredients Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Milk Market in the UAE to 2017
- Bread and Rolls Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017