New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Health and Wellness in the United Kingdom"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/26/2013 -- Health and wellness food and beverages continued to grow at a much lower rate in 2012 than in the pre-credit crunch years, with this reflecting the impact of the economic downturn. Consumers became increasingly price-sensitive as a result of declining disposable incomes. Many product areas in health and wellness are priced at a premium in comparison with standard alternatives, such as functional bottled water and reduced fat cheese; this makes it much harder to attract consumers who are trying...
Euromonitor International's Health and Wellness in United Kingdom report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to compare health and wellness categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, legislative context or lifestyle influences. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Health and Wellness by Category, Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning, Health and Wellness by Type.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Health and Wellness market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Gyms, Health & Fitness Clubs: Global Industry Guide
- Health and Wellness Tourism in the United Kingdom
- Organix Brands Plc in Health and Wellness (United Kingdom)
- Yeo Valley Organic Co Ltd in Health and Wellness (United Kingdom)
- Green & Blacks Ltd in Health and Wellness (United Kingdom)
- Bottlegreen Drinks Co in Health and Wellness (United Kingdom)
- The Future of the Haircare Market in the UK to 2017
- The Future of the Personal Hygiene Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The Future of the Skincare Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The Future of the Make-up Market in the United Kingdom to 2017