New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Laundry Care in South Africa"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/11/2013 -- South Africa faced ongoing economic problems at the end of the review period, with high unemployment and inflation. Low-income consumers suffered most from these trends, with many seeing their real disposable income levels decline over the last 10 years and poverty remaining widespread. These trends resulted in a stronger focus on price in laundry care for many consumers, which in turn encouraged stronger price competition among the leading players. A focus on price also continued to boost...
Euromonitor International's Laundry Care in South Africa market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Carpet Cleaners, Fabric Softeners, Laundry Aids, Laundry Detergents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Laundry Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Skincare Market in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of South Africa Household Care Packaging to 2017
- The Future of South Africa Pet Care Packaging to 2017
- Home Care in South Africa
- Market Focus - The Oral Hygiene Market in South Africa, to 2016
- Fabric Care in South Africa - a Snapshot (2013)
- Denture Care Market in South Africa: Market Profile
- Laundry Care in South Korea
- Beauty and Personal Care in South Africa
- Hotels in South Africa to 2016: Market Databook