New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Bleach in Switzerland"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/03/2013 -- The negative image of bleach amongst Swiss consumers caused a shift to surface care and toilet care products that contain small amounts of bleach. The raw materials used in the production of household bleach are chlorine and caustic soda, both of which are known to be hazardous chemicals. Bleach is also used for the production of Dioxin, a carcinogenic by-product known to impair reproduction and the immune system. Bleach consequently recorded negative value and volume growth in 2011.
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Switzerland market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bleach in France - Industry and Country Analysis
- Bleach in Germany - Industry and Country Analysis
- Bleach Market in Asia-Pacific to 2014 (Household Products)
- Bleach Market in Middle East and Africa to 2014 (Household Products)
- Bleach Market in Eastern Europe to 2014 (Household Products)
- Bleach in Egypt