Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2014 -- In 2013 fruit flavours gained popularity among consumers. Such flavours included watermelon, apple and strawberry. For example, Mentos's 3D brand combines three flavours in one gum, including the combinations of blackberry, kiwi and strawberry, as well as lemon, orange and grapefruit. In addition, Strauss Group Ltd launched a sugar-free gum with flavours of either lemon pie or apple strudel. Such fruit flavours appeal to health conscious consumers by offering a low-calorie dessert alternative, in addition to the lifestyle perception of gums as small treats, not necessarily for breath freshening purposes.
Wrigley Israel Ltd continued to lead the category in 2013 with a share of 56%. It is most associated with the Orbit sugar-free brand. Orbit invests in marketing by advancing a scientific image with explanations of the importance of reducing acidity levels after meals with the slogan "Cavity prevention is a pleasure". Another activity by Wrigley implemented during the review period was sponsoring prime-time TV shows.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Over the forecast period a continuation of fruit flavours' popularity is expected with the possible entrance of more exotic flavours such as pineapple or lychee, due to exposure of the audience to such flavours when travelling abroad. In addition, sales of multi-packs are expected to continue due to the price sensitivity of consumers alongside the relatively long shelf life of gum products.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Gum industry in Israel with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Gum industry in Israel, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Gum in Israel market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Gum in Israel?
- What are the major brands in Israel?
- How are more expensive "lifestyle" brands like Wrigley's 5 performing?
- Are consumers in developed markets moving from sugarised to sugar-free gum?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Bubble Gum, Chewing Gum.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Gum in the United Kingdom
- Gum Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Gum in South Korea
- Gum Market in South Korea to 2016
- Gum in Germany
- Gum Market in Denmark to 2017
- Gum Market in the UAE to 2017
- Gum Market in Colombia to 2017
- Gum Market in Russia to 2017
- Gum Market in Portugal to 2017