Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "RTD Tea in Hong Kong, China", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/20/2013 -- Health consciousness continued to rise among Hong Kong's consumers during 2012 as the government continued to conduct public information campaigns emphasising the need to maintain a healthy lifestyle. In order to meet the rising demand for healthier soft drinks among Hong Kong's consumers, the leading players in the category engaged in many new product launches in RTD tea towards the end of the review period. As many consumers became increasingly willing to pay for these new products as long as...
Euromonitor International's RTD Tea in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Carbonated RTD Tea, Still RTD Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the RTD Tea market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in Asia to 2017: Market Guide
- Soft Drinks in Hong Kong, China
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in West Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in East Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in Latin America to 2017: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in Middle East and North Africa to 2017: Market Guide
- Global Ready to Drink (RTD) Tea & Coffee Market - Forecasts up to 2017
- Hong Kong Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks Category Profile
- RTD Tea in South Korea
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in Africa to 2017: Market Guide