New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Uruguay"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/07/2013 -- In 2011 and 2012, fashionable drinks, such as Mojito and Caipirinha, which previously had to be prepared from their basic components, became widely available in the off- and on-trade (Bacardi Mojito and Smirnoff Caipiroska), boosting the sales of high-strength premixes. The launch in late 2011 of Smirnoff Ice, the vodka-based RTD from Diageo Uruguay, was even more significant and was the first spirit-based RTD to succeed in an otherwise and, prior to the launch, stagnant category.
Euromonitor International's RTDs/High-Strength Premixes in Uruguay report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: High-Strength Premixes, RTDs.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the RTDs/High-Strength Premixes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in the Netherlands
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Slovakia
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Brazil
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Taiwan
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Finland
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Israel
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Japan
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Azerbaijan
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Lithuania
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Mexico