Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Tailoring Apparel to a New Latin America", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/27/2013 -- Over the next five years apparel strategy in Latin America will be more important than anywhere else in the world. With Brazil hosting the World Cup and Olympics back-to-back, leading sportswear brands will need to be at the top of their game. At the same time, a new and aspirational middle class has fuelled big opportunities for fast fashion brands positioned at premium prices. How well leading players engage with the tastes and demands of Latin Americans will determine who comes out on top.
Euromonitor International's Tailoring Apparel to a New Latin America global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the apparel market, highlights buzz topics, emerging trends as well as pressing industry issues. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the clothing and footwear market - be they changes on the supply side, in channel dynamics, economic/ lifestyle /demographic influences or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Clothing, Footwear, Sportswear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Apparel market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods Retailing in Latin America to 2016: Market Guide
- Apparel, Accessories and Luxury Goods Retailing in Global: Market Guide to 2016
- Global Online Retailing Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Department Stores Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Duty Free Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods Retailing in Latin America: Databook to 2016
- Global Other Specialist Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Cash and Carries and Warehouse clubs Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Electrical and Electronics Specialists Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Clothing, Footwear, Accessories and Luxury Goods Specialists Market Size and Forecast to 2017