Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Organic Beverages in Bulgaria", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/16/2013 -- Organic beverages are an uncommon product in Bulgaria with a negligible level of sales. Both off-trade and on-trade channels provide few, if any organic beverages. Some organic products are available in bio or health food outlets, but their popularity is rather low because of their high prices. The benefits of organic products are mostly unknown to Bulgarians, so although they seek healthier beverages, most health-conscious consumers do not require their drinks to be organic. Therefore,...
Euromonitor International's Organic Beverages in Bulgaria report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to compare health and wellness categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, legislative context or lifestyle influences. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Organic Hot Drinks, Organic Soft Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Organic Beverages market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Organic Beverages in the US
- Organic Beverages in Mexico
- Organic Beverages in the Czech Republic
- Organic Beverages in Sweden
- Organic Beverages in Ukraine
- Targeting Adult Consumer Needs in Soft Drinks
- Better For You Beverages in the US
- Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages Market in Latin America to 2017: Market Guide
- Flavored Alcoholic Beverages Market in East Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages Market in West Europe to 2017: Market Guide