New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Australia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/13/2013 -- Premiumisation featured as a key sales driver within spirit-based RTDs in 2012, with the trend manifesting itself through two distinct measures: stronger ABVs and higher-quality core spirits, particularly for products based on dark spirits. Leading the way was Campari Australia Pty Ltd, with the release of its Wild Turkey 6.5% 101 Premium blend RTD in June 2011. Wild Turkey 101 6.5% is widely credited as driving the higher-strength ABV trend, having recorded some of the most significant volume...
Euromonitor International's RTDs/High-Strength Premixes in Australia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: High-Strength Premixes, RTDs.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the RTDs/High-Strength Premixes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in the Netherlands
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Finland
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Azerbaijan
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Lithuania
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Mexico
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Bolivia
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Ukraine
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Chile
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Norway
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Ecuador