New Beverages research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/06/2014 -- Deepening economic woes in Slovenia have had a major impact on sales of RTDs/high-strength premixes as falling consumer purchasing power has pushed consumers towards cheaper alcoholic drinks and drinks with higher volume of alcohol, such as spirits. Decreasing alcohol consumption is also connected with the growing health and wellness trend in the country. However, there have been some attempts by the companies to attract consumers with innovative products and by bringing them closer through social media sites.
RTDs/high-strength premixes in Slovenia is being led by domestic brewery Pivovarna La?ko, which dominates the malt-based RTDs category thanks to its popular Bandidos Ice brand. The only other product under the Bandidos brand that remained on the market is Bandidos Tequila. The company managed to retain its high market share and finished the year 2013 holding 64% volume share, one percentage point lower than the year before. This stems from the falling sales of the company due to the recession and the company?s inactivity in terms of marketing support to the products.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
As long as the economic situation in Slovenia remains unstable and consumers? purchasing power weak, not much activity from manufacturers is expected in terms of marketing and innovation. However, there are still some categories that are underdeveloped, such as wine-based and other RTDs, which will be possible targets for more courageous producers. However, those which will be expanding their offer within RTDs/high-strength premixes in the future are expected to put special attention on the price positioning of their products, especially of more expensive spirit-based RTDs, as this might be the decisive factor of success for them.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the RTDs/High-Strength Premixes industry in Slovenia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the RTDs/High-Strength Premixes industry in Slovenia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The RTDs/High-Strength Premixes in Slovenia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market volume shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of RTDs/High-Strength Premixes in Slovenia?
- What are the major brands in Slovenia?
- Has the trend towards at-home entertaining had a positive impact on RTDs as consumers want to replicate the bar experience at home?
- How have RTDs performed in comparisons to High-strength premixes?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: High-Strength Premixes, RTDs.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Finland
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Switzerland
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Japan
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Portugal
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in South Africa
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Italy
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Chile
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Greece
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Australia
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Belgium