Fast Market Research recommends "Snack Bars in the United Kingdom" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/26/2015 -- Snack bars continued to grow in value terms in 2014, benefiting from growing consumer focus on convenience and health and wellness. As consumer lifestyles become increasingly busy, consumers seek quick and convenient ways to snack during working hours or when on the go. Moreover, snack bars are perceived by consumers as healthier than other snacks, given their cereal and dried fruit content, and as such the category has responded well to consumers' increasing focus on health and wellness...
Euromonitor International's Snack Bars in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Breakfast Bars, Energy and Nutrition Bars, Fruit Bars, Granola/Muesli Bars, Other Snack Bars.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Snack Bars market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Bakery and Cereals Market in the United Kingdom to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Bakery & Cereals Market in the United Kingdom to 2018
- Cereal Bars Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Packaged Food in the United Kingdom
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in the United Kingdom to 2018