Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/17/2014 -- Czech consumers continue to have a negative perception of products containing monosodium glutamate, artificial colours and preservatives, and they are demanding soup with natural ingredients and lower salt content. Health and wellness remains the key trend in soup in the Czech Republic in 2013. The leading producers of soup are aware of the unique tastes and preferences of Czech consumers, and they offer products free from monosodium glutamate.
The competitive landscape remained highly concentrated in soup in 2012. Three international players continued to control the majority of retail value sales. The traditional Czech producer Vitana maintained its strong lead with a 43% retail value share, followed by Nestle Cesko (21%) and Unilever CR (17%). Vitana remained the clear leader in dehydrated soup and instant soup, with retail value shares of 46% and 49% respectively.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The consumption of soup in the Czech Republic is set to decline slightly over the forecast period, though constant value sales are predicted to fall by 6%. The average unit price of soup is expected to grow in current value terms, in line with the rising costs of raw materials and production and the increasing demand for more expensive options, such as health and wellness positioned soups. However, the anticipated growth in the average unit price is unlikely to outpace inflation, thus unit prices are set decline in constant terms.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Soup industry in Czech Republic with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Soup industry in Czech Republic, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Soup in Czech Republic market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Soup in Czech Republic?
- What are the major brands in Czech Republic?
- Will retail sales suffer as economic prospects improve and consumers move back to eating out rather than eating at home?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Soups Market in Czech Republic to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Soups Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- The Future of the Savory Snacks Market in Czech Republic to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Frozen Soup Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Ambient Soup Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- UHT Soup Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Chilled soup Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Dried soup Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Soup in Dominican Republic
- The Future of the Seasonings, Dressings and Sauces Market in Czech Republic to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape