Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/20/2014 -- Two opposing trends affected vitamins and dietary supplements in 2013: the worst economic performance in ten years that forced consumers to rationalise their spending and the continuous increase in the trend towards healthier lifestyles. The consumer spending rationalisation in 2013 was reflected in the comparison of the current value growth rates between 2012 and 2013: from 8% to 6%. Unfortunately, the category's overall growth rate was impacted by the massive current value decline of...
Euromonitor International's Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Dominican Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Dietary Supplements, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Tonics and Bottled Nutritive Drinks, Vitamins.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins and Dietary Supplements market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Health in Dominican Republic
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Canada
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in South Korea
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Japan
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Colombia
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Israel
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Spain
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in South Africa
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Belarus
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Greece