New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Writing Instruments in Brazil"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/27/2013 -- Despite slowdown in growth observed in 2012, writing instruments will continue to experience a positive performance in Brazil. This is related to the growing number of people going to school as according to IBGE, the National Statistics Office, the penetration of children from 7 to 14 years old who go to school reached 97% in 2010 compared to 94.5% in 2000. The number of people entering college or university also increased as the percentage of people with a major degree increased to reach 8% in...
Euromonitor International's Writing Instrumentsin Brazil report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Colouring, Markers and Highlighters, Pencils, Pens, Writing Accessories.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Writing Instruments market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Writing Instruments in the United Kingdom
- Writing Instruments in the United Arab Emirates
- Writing Instruments in Poland
- Writing Instruments in Japan
- Writing Instruments in Switzerland
- Writing Instruments in Singapore
- Writing Instruments in Canada
- Writing Instruments in India
- Writing Instruments in Taiwan
- Writing Instruments in the Philippines