Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Belgium", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/19/2014 -- Players in 100% home delivery/takeaway were able to relax in 2013. The channel, which is planned to be targeted by the implementation of the ?Black Box?, benefited from a respite in its implementation. This anti-tax evasion cash register should be implemented in early 2015 instead of 2013. Thus, the channel enjoyed the focus by Yum! Brands on Pizza Hut in the 100% home delivery/takeaway format at the expense of its full-service restaurants, and the progressive integration of Pizza Co outlets by Domino?s Pizza.
The competitive landscape of chains was rather concentrated in 100% home delivery/takeaway in 2013, with the top three players accounting for a 85% combined value share of chained value sales. Claiming a 17% value share within overall outlets, Delitraiteur by Delhaize Group (which also owns Cora hypermarkets) was the undisputed leader in 100% home delivery/takeaway in 2013. It is a Belgian concept positioned between a 100% home delivery/takeaway caterer and a delicatessen. The Delitraiteur fascia was established in Genval in 1990, and mainly centres on the French-speaking area of the country. It only began to spread in Flanders and France at the end of the review period. Whilst the growth in many chains slowed down, the strong growth in 2012 stemmed from its focus on both healthy and gastronomic food (it calls this ?intelligent nutrition?) such as Exki or Le Pain Quotidien, its innovative offering (from local recipes to ethnic food) and rather accessible unit prices ? 15% more expensive than ready meals in supermarkets or menus in burger fast food outlets.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
100% home delivery/takeaway is expected to face difficulties starting from 2015, the year of the implementation of the ?Black Box? in Belgium. This anti-tax evasion system should mainly wreak havoc in independent full-service restaurants. However, according to trade sources, small independently-owned fast food and mainly 100% home delivery/takeaway outlets (such as bricks-and-mortar fritkots and pita) should also be affected. These are the kinds of outlets in which the rates of fraud are the highest, according to some trade sources. Therefore, controls are set to be more numerous.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway industry in Belgium with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway industry in Belgium, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Belgium market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Belgium?
- What are the major brands in Belgium?
- What is the most popular cuisine type in home delivery/takeaway in Belgium?
- How have independent pizza 100% home delivery/takeaway brands competed against chained brands?
- What new products have seen the most success for pizza or other types of 100% home delivery/takeaway operators?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Egypt
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in the Netherlands
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in South Korea
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Mexico
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in the United Kingdom
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Vietnam
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Thailand
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Turkey
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Austria
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Portugal