Fast Market Research recommends "Bath and Shower in South Korea" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2013 -- Consumer lifestyles and subsequent demand for bath and shower has changed, principally thanks to the influence of multiculturalism in South Korea. In the past, Koreans simply used bar soap when visiting public baths. However, young consumers now prefer to take a shower as opposed to a bath which has rapidly boosted the popularity of body wash/shower gel. By the end of the review period, the private spa culture was popular among young consumers who prefer to use bath additives or premium body...
Euromonitor International's Bath and Shower in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Bar Soap, Bath Additives, Body Wash/Shower Gel, Intimate Hygiene, Liquid Soap, Talcum Powder.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Bath and Shower market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bath and Shower in South Africa
- Soap, Bath & Shower Products in South Korea - a Snapshot (2013)
- Soap, Bath & Shower Products in South Africa - a Snapshot (2013)
- Bath and Shower Products Market in China to 2016
- Bath and Shower Products Market in India to 2016
- Bath and Shower Products Market in United Kingdom to 2016
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Germany to 2016
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Spain to 2016
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Hong Kong to 2016
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Brazil to 2016