Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/18/2014 -- Bayer AG, the second largest consumer health company in the world in 2013, continues its strong market performance in "over the counter" (OTC) drugs, vitamins and dietary supplements with its broad portfolio and iconic brands. The company has made progress towards its goal of becoming the global leader through recent high-profile acquisitions, solid organic growth and expansion in emerging markets. However, considerable merger activity in the industry presents new formidable challengers.
Euromonitor International's Bayer AG in Consumer Health (World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the Consumer Health industry. The report examines company shares by region and sector, product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Allergy Care, Herbal/Traditional Products, OTC, Paediatric Consumer Health, Sports Nutrition, Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Weight Management.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Health market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Novartis AG in Consumer Health (World)
- Consumer Health in Germany
- Consumer Health in Austria
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Germany
- Herbal/Traditional Products in Germany
- Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in Germany
- Dermatologicals in Germany
- Digestive Remedies in Germany
- Consumer Health in Switzerland
- Herbal/Traditional Products in Austria