Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Beauty in Latin America: A Revolution of Expectations", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/21/2014 -- A new middle class has emerged in Latin America, less affluent than the traditional middle class but hugely aspirational. Economic growth might have cooled, but Latin Americans are more engaged with beauty and personal care than ever before, and they are savvy about brands. Tapping into the region's burgeoning sophistication and meeting consumers' high expectations in terms of a brand's quality, functionality and price point will define the industry's key battlegrounds over 2013-2018.
Euromonitor International's Beauty in Latin America: A Revolution of Expectations global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Beauty and Personal Care market and highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success. The report also explores developments in the premium vs mass/masstige segments, and the evolution of novel beauty concepts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Baby and Child-specific Products, Bath and Shower, Colour Cosmetics, Deodorants, Depilatories, Fragrances, Hair Care, Mass Beauty and Personal Care, Men's Grooming, Oral Care, Oral Care Excl Power Toothbrushes, Premium Beauty and Personal Care, Sets/Kits, Skin Care, Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Beauty and Personal Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Nutraceuticals Market Analysis till 2017 - Emerging Markets in Asia-Pacific and Latin America to Drive Growth
- Latin America Nutraceuticals Industry Outlook to 2017 - Mexico and Brazil to Lead Growth
- Beauty and Personal Care Ingredients: Consumer Trends in Latin America
- Digital Camera Market in Latin America 2014-2018
- Beauty and Personal Care Market in North America 2014-2018
- Global Drug Stores and Health and Beauty Stores Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Department Stores Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Online Retailing Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Duty Free Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Other Specialist Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2017