Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Better For You Beverages in Venezuela", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2013 -- Growth in total BFY beverages current value sales in 2012 was down on 2011, and also slower than the CAGR for the entire review period. This slowdown was partly due to increasing maturity, but mainly attributable to the implementation of the Law of Costs and Fair Prices in Venezuela. This legislation was introduced in late 2011 with the aim of stabilising prices for all kinds of goods and services, so as to make them more affordable to lower income consumers and control domestic inflation. The...
Euromonitor International's Better For You Beverages in Venezuela report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to compare health and wellness categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, legislative context or lifestyle influences. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: BFY Reduced Caffeine Beverages, BFY Reduced Fat Beverages, BFY Reduced Sugar Beverages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Better For You Beverages market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Better For You Beverages in South Korea
- Better For You Beverages in the US
- Better For You Beverages in Norway
- Better For You Beverages in Bulgaria
- Better For You Beverages in Colombia
- Better For You Beverages in Ukraine
- Better For You Beverages in Hong Kong, China
- Better For You Beverages in Mexico
- Better For You Beverages in Russia
- Better For You Beverages in Argentina