New Beverages research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/20/2014 -- Carbonates suffered a decline in total volume and registered an increase in total value terms in 2013. The main reason for this was that towards the end of the review period the category suffered from price erosion and in 2012 and 2013 major players, such as Coca-Cola, began to increase prices in order to restore their profit margins. The summer of 2013 was a particularly warm one despite the chilly spring. This is likely to have had a positive effect on carbonates in 2013 and help to limit the loss in volume which otherwise would have been even more severe.
The leading company in carbonates was Coca-Cola Enterprises as the company maintained its leadership in carbonates and even managed to expand its off-trade value share by one percentage point in 2013. Its longstanding presence both worldwide and in the Netherlands is one reason for its leading position. A second important factor is the strong customer loyalty its products enjoy. It also benefits from its wide on-trade and off-trade distribution network in carbonates, offering well-established brands, such as Coca-Cola, Sprite and Fanta. Furthermore, Coca-Cola is one of the most prominent promoters in carbonates, actively marketing and advertising its products.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The expectation for the forecast period is that there will be a further minor decline in off-trade volume sales, although sales are likely to pick up towards the end of the period. No trends are anticipated over the forecast period that will encourage consumption of carbonates to increase. Off-trade value sales, on the other hand, are likely to register an increase over the forecast period in terms of constant 2013 prices. Off-trade average unit prices are expected to continue to register a steady increase in terms of constant 2013 prices and this will lead to a further increase in value sales. The main players are anticipated to look to recover the increased costs of ingredients and they will also try to launch added-value products to further improve profitability.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Carbonates industry in Netherlands with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Carbonates industry in Netherlands, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Carbonates in Netherlands market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Carbonates in Netherlands?
- What are the major brands in Netherlands?
- Who are the key consumers of carbonates in Netherlands?
- How do premium vs. standard vs. economy brands compete for sales and market share?
- How does the sales performance of domestic manufacturers compare to international brands/manufacturers?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Carbonates Market in Asia to 2019: Market Guide
- Carbonates Market in MENA to 2019: Market Guide
- Carbonates Market in East Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Carbonates Market in Latin America to 2019: Market Guide
- Carbonates Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Carbonates in Germany
- Carbonates in China
- Carbonates in Portugal
- Carbonates in Estonia
- Carbonates in Spain