New Financial Services market report from Euromonitor International: "Charge Cards in South Africa"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/01/2013 -- Charge cards continue to be aimed exclusively at middle- to upper-income groups and marketed as a premium product. As such, charge cards are on average the most expensive financial card in the South African market. Although there is prestige attached to having an American Express Co card or Diners Club SA Pty card, the cost deters the majority of consumers. The biggest attractions of owning a charge card continues to remain its prestige and the reward programmes. Another key draw remains the...
Euromonitor International's Charge Card Transactions in South Africa report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Commercial Charge Card Transactions, Personal Charge Card Transactions.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Charge Card Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Financial Cards and Payments in South Africa
- Market Opportunities and Emerging Trends in the Prepaid Card Market in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Emerging Opportunities in South Korea's Cards and Payments Industry: Market Size, Trends and Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Credit Cards in South Africa
- Pre-Paid Cards in South Africa
- Debit Cards in South Africa
- Market Opportunities and Emerging Trends in the Prepaid Card Market in South Africa: Market Profile
- Store Cards in South Africa
- ATM Cards in South Africa
- Debit and Credit Cards in South Africa - a Snapshot (2012)