Fast Market Research recommends "Cider/Perry in Costa Rica" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/10/2013 -- The preference for more traditional alcoholic drinks, such as beer, wine and spirits, has not allowed cider/perry to position itself as a relevant option for most local consumers. Cider/perry lacks a consumption tradition and it has only limited availability across the main distribution channels. As a result, the variety of products and brands remains very low, restricting demand to a niche consumer base. In Costa Rica, cider is usually seen as an economic alternative to Champagne and/or...
Euromonitor International's Cider/Perry in Costa Rica report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Cider/Perry market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Costa Rica Beer Market Insights 2012
- Costa Rica Beer Market Insights 2013
- Hot Drinks in Costa Rica
- RTD Tea in Costa Rica
- Alcoholic Drinks in Costa Rica
- Carbonates in Costa Rica
- Spirits in Costa Rica
- Soft Drinks in Costa Rica
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Costa Rica
- The Insurance Industry in Costa Rica, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016