Fast Market Research recommends "Consumer Electronics in Australia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/06/2014 -- Consumer electronics saw strong retail volume growth during the review period, with this being fuelled by unit price reductions and a widespread consumer enthusiasm for new technology in Australia. Growth was particularly fuelled by tablets, LCD TVs and smartphones, as the range of products widened and prices plummeted at the end of the review period. For many consumers, tablets and smartphones began to be regarded as an essential element of their daily life by the end of the review period.
Euromonitor International's Consumer Electronics in Australia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Computers and Peripherals, In-Car Entertainment, In-Home Consumer Electronics, Portable Consumer Electronics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Electronics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sensors Market in Consumer Electronics - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2020)
- Consumer Electronics in Saudi Arabia
- Consumer Electronics in Hungary
- Consumer Electronics in Russia
- Consumer Electronics in South Korea
- Consumer Electronics in Romania
- Consumer Electronics in Brazil
- Consumer Electronics in Portugal
- Consumer Electronics in India
- Consumer Electronics in Ukraine