New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in Taiwan"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/20/2014 -- Sales of Taiwanese wines and spirits were M-shaped in 2013, with stronger demand for low-priced items and luxury brands, while sales of mid-ranged products suffered. The economic slowdown in Taiwan led to a surge in demand for low-end wines and spirits, but highly-affluent consumers who were unaffected by the economic difficulties continued to purchase luxury brands. In February 2013, during the Chinese New Year period, wine and spirits companies reported high consumption of luxury wine and...
Euromonitor International's Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in Taiwan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits retailing along with the development of consumers' shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Fine Wines, Luxury Spirits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
Get a detailed picture of the Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits market;
Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in Russia
- Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in Singapore
- Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in South Africa
- Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in Ukraine
- Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in Sweden
- Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in the Philippines
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Austria to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Slovakia to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Poland to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Bulgaria to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape