New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Foodservice in Western Europe: Targeting Growth Areas in a Region in Decline"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/17/2014 -- Consumer foodservice value in Western Europe continues to decline, with no recovery in sight; nevertheless, growth opportunities remain. Chained segments are experiencing growth in all categories, and key limited-service formats, such as fast casual and specialist coffee shops, show the potential for long-term opportunities. Strategy in Western Europe is now entirely about targeting these growth areas and, within them, finding ways to appeal to the particular preferences of European consumers.
Euromonitor International's Foodservice in Western Europe: Targeting Growth Areas in a Region in Decline global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Consumer Foodservice market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading operators and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the operating environment - be they economic/lifestyle influences, new foodservice concepts, outlet locations, menu innovation or format development. The entire industry is considered, including both chained and independent operators. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and what is the criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Consumer Foodservice by Location, Consumer Foodservice by Type.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Foodservice market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Foodservice in Switzerland
- Consumer Foodservice in Germany
- Consumer Foodservice in Mexico
- Consumer Foodservice in Egypt
- Consumer Foodservice in Bulgaria
- Consumer Foodservice in Austria
- Consumer Foodservice in Spain
- Consumer Foodservice in Israel
- Consumer Foodservice in the Philippines
- Consumer Foodservice in Indonesia