New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Hair Care in Nigeria"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/13/2014 -- Growth in hair care was strong in 2013, with a retail current value increase of 12%. The rise of internet and cable television usage had a cultural impact on the category, with many consumers of hair care products being influenced by international celebrities, thereby helping to grow the category. Furthermore, growth in the population led to the entry of new consumers to hair care, especially young females of school age, which also helped to boost the growth of the category.
SoftSheen-Carson Laboratories led hair care in Nigeria with a 13% share of retail value sales in 2013. The company's Dark & Lovely brand is popular amongst consumers, who continue to show strong loyalty to the brand due to its reputation for quality and its long-standing presence in hair care in Nigeria.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
It is expected that hair care will perform fairly well over the forecast period, with a value CAGR of 1% at constant 2013 prices. Growth will be strengthened by the expected rise in consumers' disposable incomes due to the expected strong economic performance, and competition-driven marketing activities such as new product launches, innovative advertising and brand extensions.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Hair Care industry in Nigeria with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Hair Care industry in Nigeria, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Hair Care in Nigeria market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Hair Care in Nigeria?
- What are the major brands in Nigeria?
- Which types of styling agents are most common?
- How are shampoos versus 2-in-1 products performing?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hair Care in Lithuania
- Hair Care in Peru
- Hair Care in Colombia
- Hair Care in Slovakia
- Hair Care in Turkey
- Hair Care in Hong Kong, China
- Hair Care in Portugal
- Hair Care in the United Arab Emirates
- Hair Care in Norway
- Hair Care in Estonia