Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Jeans in Romania", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/15/2014 -- Category volume sales remain stable in 2013, growing by only 1%. In value terms the growth was more intense, up by 5% in both women's and men's jeans, reflecting that consumers are seeking more expensive jeans, which have a longer lifecycle. Even though jeans were also popular decades ago, they have never gone out of fashion. Both women's and men's jeans are considered to be suitable both for casual wear and comfortable every day wear.
Inditex brands combined continued to lead sales in 2013 with a value share of 7% and was followed by C&A (6%) and H&M also with 6%. Carrefour had a 2.5% value share, while Cora had 3% and Auchan 1%. Inditex's success can be attributed to the popularity of its Zara brand. Kenvelo recovered some of its lost sales share in 2012 to reach 2% in 2013.
The category's sales growth is not expected to be spectacular over the forecast period. Volume sales are set to rise by a 1% CAGR and a CAGR of 2% in value sales at constant 2013 prices.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Jeans industry in Romania with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Jeans industry in Romania, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Jeans in Romania market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Jeans in Romania?
- What are the major brands in Romania?
- How dynamic is the growth of clothing and footwear internet sales?
- What is the performance of women's clothing vs men's clothing?
- What % of clothing and footwear sales goes through grocery retailers?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Jeans in Japan
- Jeans in the US
- Jeans in the United Arab Emirates
- Jeans in France
- Jeans in Australia
- Jeans in Italy
- Jeans in the Netherlands
- Jeans in South Africa
- Jeans in Morocco
- Jeans in the Czech Republic