Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Mixed Retailers in Colombia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/27/2015 -- La Polar, which arrived in Colombia in 2010 and reached five stores in the country, decided to close its operations as a result of a poor performance, along with factors like the increase in import tariffs in 2013 for apparel and footwear that contributed to erode even more of its profits. The financial difficulties that its headquarters faced in Chile also had a negative impact on operations in Colombia.
The Chilean player Falabella continued to lead mixed retailers, holding 37% value share in 2014. The company recorded strong growth in 2014 of 25%, as a result of its communication strategies along with aggressive promotions carried out during the year and a constant renovation of the offer in apparel.
Mixed retailers is predicted to record slightly weaker growth over the forecast period, compared to the average rates recorded over the review period, a natural slowdown due to the channel?s natural maturation over that time. Nevertheless, major players like Falabella, Ripley, PriceSmart and Flamingo have announced their strategy of opening new outlets in the country, expanding its geographical coverage in Colombia.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Mixed Retailers industry in Colombia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Mixed Retailers industry in Colombia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Mixed Retailers in Colombia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic number of stores, selling space and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How big is the Mixed Retailers channel in Colombia?
- Who are the leading retailers in Colombia?
- How are mixed retailers competing against the growth of grocery retailers?
- Are consumers switching towards value retailers or moving upmarket?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in Colombia
- The Future of Retailing in Colombia to 2018 - Comprehensive data overview of the market, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2018
- Mixed Retailers in Russia
- Retailing in Mexico
- Mixed Retailers in Japan