Fast Market Research recommends "Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Spain" from Euromonitor International, now available.
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/28/2014 -- Many of Spain's leading alcoholic drinks manufacturers are now focusing on RTDs as increasing numbers of Spanish consumers are moving towards easy-to-drink beverages which require little or no preparation and which do need supplementary ingredients to be purchased. Nevertheless, this trend applies mainly to off-trade sales, while sales through the on-trade channel are characterised more by cocktails prepared by bar staff using spirits, mixers and various other ingredients. Consequently, in terms of their on-trade strategies, the leading manufacturers of RTDs/high-strength premixes are focusing more on targeting small bars which do not have the facilities to prepare elaborate cocktails and for whom RTDs represent a practical and rapid alternative.
J Garcia Carrin, the owner of the popular Don Sim?n wine-based RTDs brand, maintained its leadership in RTDs/high-strength premixes in 2013 with a 20% volume share, followed closely by Orangina Schweppes, also with a 20% volume share through its La Casera brand. The chained retailer Mercadona was in third position in the category in 2013 with 13% volume share, derived from private label.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Total volume growth rates in RTDs/high strength premixes are expected to gradually decline over the course of the forecast period as demand stabilises and the category matures, while the average unit price is also set to stabilise in line with the slow but steady decline expected in consumer demand.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the RTDs/High-Strength Premixes industry in Spain with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the RTDs/High-Strength Premixes industry in Spain, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The RTDs/High-Strength Premixes in Spain market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market volume shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of RTDs/High-Strength Premixes in Spain?
- What are the major brands in Spain?
- Has the trend towards at-home entertaining had a positive impact on RTDs as consumers want to replicate the bar experience at home?
- How have RTDs performed in comparisons to High-strength premixes?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Finland
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Switzerland
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Hungary
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Japan
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Portugal
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Belarus
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Italy
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in South Africa
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in France
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Chile