Fast Market Research recommends "Singapore Airlines Ltd (SIA) in Travel and Tourism (World)" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/21/2014 -- Operating three airlines under one roof, the Singapore Airlines Group has strong opportunities thanks to the diverse groups it has the ability to target, including budget, luxury, international and regional travelers. Nonetheless, performance has been poor in recent years, and the group has not only lost its regional domination to Cathay Pacific, but also missed opportunities for expansion through fruitful partnerships, and seen customers expressing disappointment with the airline.
Euromonitor International's Singapore Airlines Ltd (SIA) in Travel and Tourism (World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the Travel and Tourism market. The report examines company shares by region, financial performance, its marketing strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Online Travel Sales to Country Residents, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Singapore Airlines Ltd (SIA) in Travel and Tourism (Singapore)
- Travel and Tourism in Thailand to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Vietnam to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in the US to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in China to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in the Philippines to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Thailand to 2018
- Travel and Tourism in South Korea to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Canada to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Russia to 2017