New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "SoLoMo (Social Local Mobile): A Game Changer for the Travel Industry?"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/28/2013 -- The overwhelming success of smartphones worldwide and the intersection between the mobile and social dimension has led to the rise of the so-called SoLoMo (social local mobile) trend. Today, travel companies can make use of the detailed information on travellers provided by geo-social marketing to target them more accurately. At the same time, consumers have become more demanding and expect to receive real time services wherever they are and at any time.
Euromonitor International's SoLoMo (Social Local Mobile): A Game Changer for the Travel Industry? global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Travel and Tourism market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market from innovation, pricing, channel distribution to economic/lifestyle influences. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and outlines the criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- SoLoMo Gaming in 3G, LTE, Cloud, & HTML5 Ecosystem: Market Analysis & Forecast 2012 - 2017
- Mobile Gaming Asia: Market and Forecast Analysis, 2nd Edition
- Mobile Gaming Asia: Market and Forecast Analysis
- The UK Business Traveler Survey 2012: Hotel Accommodation, Selection Criteria and Customer Expectations of New Technology, Promotions and Services
- The US Business Traveler Survey 2012: Hotel Accommodation, Selection Criteria and Customer Expectations of New Technology, Promotions and Services
- Business Traveler Expectations of Technology and Green Initiatives in the Hotels Sector in 2012: Survey Intelligence
- UK Business Traveler Expectations of Green and Technology Initiatives in Hotels in 2012: Survey Intelligence
- Gamification 2012 - 2017: Opportunities and Market Outlook for Next Generation Brand/Product Advertising through Embedded Gaming
- Emerging Opportunities and Growth Prospects in the South Korean Travel Intermediaries Industry, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- US Business Traveler Expectations of Green and Technology Initiatives in Hotels in 2012: Survey Intelligence