New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Sports and Energy Drinks in Romania"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/29/2014 -- After a period of excellent performance, year 2013 witnessed only a small volume growth and a decline in value. The explanation stands in the low purchasing power which affected the growth of the consumer base and affected the frequency of patronising the on-trade outlets which represented an excellent channel for the distribution of energy drinks. On the other hand, volume growth was the result of changes to a busier lifestyle in Bucharest and large cities, with a younger population more open to novelty products like sports and energy drinks and enjoying higher incomes as well.
Red Bull Romania is the undisputed leader of sports and energy drinks in Romania. It accounted for the highest (35%) volume share and value share (39%) in 2013. Red Bull was the first meaningful brand in sports and energy drinks to enter in Romania and it has maintained leadership of the category since then. It is the main brand to be present in on-trade due to a pull strategy which has created demand and a "must have" strategy for on-trade operators in Bucharest and large cities. Red Bull Romania also offers a low-calorie version of the brand, which also has contributed to its leading position.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Volume growth expected over the forecast period will be the result of lifestyle changes, with consumers being attracted by fashionable products like sports and energy drinks which they can find at affordable prices. Consumer purchasing power is not expected to improve much although the economy is on the move, considering the GDP growth in the period 2011-2013. Sports and energy drinks will continue to attract mainly young consumers and adults and the consumption pattern will follow especially the need for energy on impulse. The massive presence of sports and energy drinks on the shelves of the large retailers will also lead to a change in perception of the products from sophisticated to convenient, thus enhancing consumption on impulse.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sports and Energy Drinks industry in Romania with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sports and Energy Drinks industry in Romania, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sports and Energy Drinks in Romania market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Sports and Energy Drinks in Romania?
- What are the major brands in Romania?
- What are key new sports and energy drinks launches and what impact impact did they have on #category#?
- Who are the key consumers of sports and energy drinks in Romania?
- What time of day are sports and energy drinks most commonly consumed?
- What trends motivate people to drink sports and energy drink in Romania?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sports and Energy Drinks in the US
- Sports and Energy Drinks in China
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Colombia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Estonia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Germany
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Italy
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Singapore
- Sports and Energy Drinks in India
- Sports and Energy Drinks in the Netherlands
- Sports and Energy Drinks in France