New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/04/2013 -- Sugar confectionery is expected to register positive value growth in 2012 as the ongoing health and wellness trend has not negatively affected consumption of sugar confectionery. On the contrary, the leading players continue to introduce increasing numbers of sugar-free products in several sugar confectionery categories, including boiled sweets and pastilles, gums, jellies, and chews in response to the rising numbers of health-conscious consumers in Morocco. Other healthy ingredients such as...
Euromonitor International's Sugar Confectionery in Morocco report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Boiled Sweets, Liquorice, Lollipops, Medicated Confectionery, Mints, Other Sugar Confectionery, Pastilles, Gums, Jellies and Chews, Toffees, Caramels and Nougat.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sugar Confectionery market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Trends in the Confectionery Market in the UK, 2011
- Sugar Confectionery Market in South Korea to 2016
- Consumer Trends in the Confectionery Market in Germany
- Consumer Trends in the Confectionery Market in China
- Sugar Confectionery Market in United Kingdom to 2016
- Sugar Confectionery Market in India to 2016
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Germany to 2016
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Spain to 2016
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Brazil to 2016
- Sugar Confectionery Market in China to 2016