New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/05/2013 -- Current value sales of vitamins and dietary supplements grew by 24% to register sales worth PKR1.3 billion in 2012, in contrast to the review period CAGR of 18%. During the recession of 2009, a limited number of consumers resorted to vitamins and dietary supplements to make up for the nutritional deficiencies in their diet. Following this initial trend, given a boost in the amount of press available on vitamins and dietary supplements and the trend of increased online reading, a wider base of...
Euromonitor International's Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Pakistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Dietary Supplements, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Tonics and Bottled Nutritive Drinks, Vitamins.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins and Dietary Supplements market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in the US
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in South Korea
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Japan
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Belarus
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Israel
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Spain
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Portugal
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Tunisia
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Greece
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Iran