Fast Market Research recommends "Baby and Child-Specific Products in Ireland" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/03/2014 -- Baby and child-specific products experienced just marginal growth in 2013 with value sales standing at ?40 million. However, even this growth is mainly due to the rise in baby and child-specific sun care sales, as Ireland had a better summer than for many years. Value sales in this category alone grew by 5% in current value terms in 2013, making this the fastest growing category. Many consumers enjoyed the above-average temperatures, but still wanted their children to be protected from the potentially harmful sun.
Johnson & Johnson continued to be the leader in sales of baby and child-specific products in 2013, with a 47% value share. The company?s strong position is a result of the popularity of the Johnson?s Baby brand. The company is the leader of many categories, including hair care, skin care, toiletries and sun care. Johnson & Johnson has a well-established reputation that consumers trust. It remains difficult for other manufacturers to challenge this position.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The prospects for baby and child-specific products are likely to remain relatively unchanged over the forecast period. Sales are likely to see a very marginal decline with overall sales remaining at just over ?40 million by 2018. While most categories are likely to see growth, continued declining sales of baby wipes means sales will remain flat overall.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Baby Care industry in Ireland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Baby Care industry in Ireland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Baby Care in Ireland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Baby Care in Ireland?
- What are the major brands in Ireland?
- What are the movements in unit prices across categories?
- What is the penetration of premium baby care products?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Baby and Child-specific Hair Care, Baby and Child-specific Skin Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Toiletries, Baby Wipes, Medicated Baby and Child-specific Products, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Lithuania
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in the United Arab Emirates
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Estonia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Portugal
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Slovenia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Norway
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Georgia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Israel
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Denmark
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Belarus