Fast Market Research recommends "Beer in Cameroon" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/14/2013 -- Despite operational challenges related to unstable electric supplies and government attempts to restrict alcohol consumption, beer value sales continued to record a considerable rise in 2012. The strong growth in the production of beer was sustained by the stable and growing economy, resulting in increased disposable incomes and the higher purchasing power of the consumer base. This explains the strong demand for products and the success of advertising campaigns by various players in the...
Euromonitor International's Beer in Cameroon report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dark Beer, Lager, Lager by Origin, Low/Non- Alcohol Beer, Stout.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Beer market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beer - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Beer - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Beer - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Beer - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Australia Beer Market Insights 2013
- Sweden Beer Market Insights 2013
- Beer Market in West Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Beer Market in Asia to 2017: Market Guide
- Beer Market in East Europe to 2017: Market Guide