Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Breakfast Cereals in Denmark", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/29/2013 -- Health and wellness continued to have a significant impact on breakfast cereals in 2012. Manufacturers aimed key premium branded product development, such as Coco Pops Choc N Roll and Quaker Havre Flakes, on the strong consumer demand for wholemeal/wholegrain products. Plus, manufacturers paid a great deal of attention to sugar and calorie counts as the health-concerned Danes remained averse to highly processed breakfast cereals which are viewed as sugary and unhealthy. Danish consumers have...
Euromonitor International's Breakfast Cereals in Denmark report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Hot Cereals, RTE Cereals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Breakfast Cereals market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Breakfast Cereals: Global Industry Guide
- Breakfast Cereals Market in China to 2016
- Breakfast Cereals Market in India to 2016
- Breakfast Cereals Market in United Kingdom to 2016
- Breakfast Cereals Market in Germany to 2016
- Breakfast Cereals Market in Spain to 2016
- Breakfast Cereals Market in Brazil to 2016
- Breakfast Cereals Market in France to 2016
- Breakfast Cereals Market in Italy to 2016
- Breakfast Cereals Market in United States to 2016