New Transportation market report from Euromonitor International: "Car Rental in Turkey"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/21/2013 -- In 2012, leisure car rental grew faster compared to business car rental, with a 6% increase in current value terms, reaching TL102 million, whereas the latter grew by 4% reaching TL131 million. Despite the growth on the side of leisure car rentals, it only constituted 41% share of total value sales, with business car rentals comprising 53% share in 2012, (with insurance replacement holding the remaining 6%).
Euromonitor International's Car Rental in Turkey report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Car Rental by Category, Car Rental by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Car Rental market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of Car Rental in China to 2016: Market Profile
- Car Rental in Canada to 2016: Market Databook
- Car Rental in China to 2016: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Argentina to 2017: Market Databook
- The Future of Car Rental in Argentina to 2017: Market Profile
- The Future of Car Rental in Canada to 2016: Market Profile
- The Future of Car Rental in Belgium to 2016: Market Profile
- The North American Car Rental Market
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in China to 2016
- Car Rental in South Korea to 2016: Market Databook