Fast Market Research recommends "Chocolate Confectionery in Dominican Republic" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/21/2013 -- The market is receiving foreign brands of chocolate confectionery, many of them from Europe. The trend is to present attractive packaging and artisanal chocolates which are really mostly sold at special seasons. The category is having an upgrade in terms of placing and promotional material seen in the stores, looking to attract consumers to a different experience and perception of chocolate consumption. This trend is seen and directed to mid- to high-income consumers.
Euromonitor International's Chocolate Confectionery in Dominican Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Alfajores, Bagged Selflines/Softlines, Boxed Assortments, Chocolate with Toys, Countlines, Other Chocolate Confectionery, Seasonal Chocolate, Tablets.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Chocolate Confectionery market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Packaged Food in Dominican Republic
- Chocolate Confectionery in the Czech Republic
- Chocolate Confectionery - Czech Republic - a Snapshot
- Packaged Food in the Czech Republic
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in the UK, to 2016
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in Spain, to 2016
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in India, to 2016
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in China, to 2016
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in Russia, to 2016
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in Italy, to 2016