Fast Market Research recommends "Colour Cosmetics in the United Kingdom" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/29/2014 -- In 2013, both volume and value sales in all colour cosmetics categories registered a weaker performance than the review period average. Offers on mass products such as "buy 3 get the cheapest for free" or "buy 2 for..." at reduced price intensified, which kept impulse purchases up and attracted consumers. However, it also brought reluctance for consumers to buy when products were no longer on offer.
Colour cosmetics has four clear leaders in the UK: Estee Lauder Cosmetics Ltd, Boots UK Ltd, L'Oreal (UK) Ltd and Rimmel International Ltd, with respective shares of 15%, 14% 12% and 10%. While Boots, present primarily with the Boots Ndeg7 brand, has historically been a strong key player and appeals to all consumer segments, Estee Lauder benefits from offering several brands across all categories, including Clinique, Bobbi Brown, Mac and Estee Lauder. While being positioned as premium, Estee Lauder brands are offered at different price levels, a factor that helps to attract a wide audience across different age brackets.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The colour cosmetics category is expected to post a flat performance in terms of value sales at constant 2013 prices. However, a 2% CAGR is anticipated in volume terms. Consumers will expect retailers to continue to run promotions across all product ranges, which will entice them to buy items on a regular basis and enable them to achieve a variety of looks through the make-up they use.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Colour Cosmetics industry in United Kingdom with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Colour Cosmetics industry in United Kingdom, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Colour Cosmetics in United Kingdom market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Colour Cosmetics in United Kingdom?
- What are the major brands in United Kingdom?
- What are the key innovation trends in make up?
- What is the evolution of mass colour cosmetics versus their premium counterparts?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Eye Make-Up, Facial Make-Up, Lip Products, Nail Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Male Toiletries Market in the United Kingdom to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Male Toiletries Market in the UK to 2017
- The UK Men's Toiletries Market: What Consumers Use and Why?
- Cosmetic and Toiletry Product Market in United Kingdom to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts, and Market Players
- Cosmetic and Toiletry Product Market in United Kingdom to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Pre-Shave Cosmetics - Men's Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Post-shave Cosmetics - Men's Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Beauty and Personal Care in the United Kingdom
- Make-Up - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- The Future of the Skincare Market in the United Kingdom to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape